Wednesday, January 15, 2014

#1 - A Home with a Heart




This is my dream cottage, one with an English cottage "vibe."  One of these days I'll find it and be able to afford it. Until then, I simply dream about it.

For my first heart, I wanted to start with a little heart, but one that means quite a lot to me. A home with a heart. The sun and branches from here, have found the perfect home. Again I've used Jane Austen's words from the 2 pages that were given to me (I'm squeezing the bejesus out of those pages).


Home is all these wonderful things
Home is the place you develop wings
Home is the place that you’ll find one day
Home is the place where your heart will stay  - Aisha Patterson (Home)

Have a lovely day.
Giova

5 comments:

  1. Super linda! Me encanta. Como que tiene un aire a la de Holiday? Las palabritas son en tela o en papel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divina!!!! con todo......... Asi es. De eso se trata!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely, Giova - hope you have this on display :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another perfect post......sigh....thanks so much, Gio......xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for sharing this exceptional article. Your dedication in offering valuable information is truly commendable and undoubtedly beneficial not only to me but also to many others. The effort you put into delivering such informative content does not go unnoticed, and your commitment is genuinely valued. Please continue the outstanding work by consistently posting articles of this high quality. Your contributions are impactful, and we are thankful for the valuable knowledge and insights you consistently provide. Thank you once again for your considerate and enlightening posts! On the hunt for assignment aid? Your search terminates right here! We extend our finance assignment help services within your reach, featuring a proficient squad of 500+ assignment professionals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...