Monday, October 14, 2013

Magazine Roundup #5

**I was just going through my "archives" and found this never got published. I really don't understand why, it was almost a year ago. So it is perfect for today's grey day, and for the fact that I have nothing to post today. Not fun when the little one is sick. 

I think women have all the fun when it comes to magazines (other things too, but I don't want to drift away from the topic). So I went searching for cool magazines just for men, and this is what I found; CODE (large format magazine published in the Netherlands, but in english), The Heritage Post (published in Germany), The Chap (small format-16x23cms, published in the UK), and Men's File (published in the UK).



I've never seen my husband so into magazines as in the week these magazines were brought. He revised them from beginning to end, and then he started again, from the end all the way to the beginning. His favorite? He can't choose between the CODE and The Heritage post one.

All these magazines have their new issues out, and fortunately my husband only got stuck to one. See pic above!

Happy reading!
Giova

2 comments:

  1. My husband is a big fan of Chap Mag. I gave him a subscription for his birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...