Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Business Cards at The Hive

I'll start my recaps of the conference with my favorite thing, because I just simply love cards (all paper related things actually).
The "business card," is the one tangible thing you're left with after a brief or not so brief encounter with someone at a conference. A sort of reference point.
The time and effort in picking the right image, font and shape is evident when you actually get to meet the person behind the card.





Beautiful cards, beautiful people. I'm super happy to have gotten the chance of going back this year.
I'm leaving today for a few days (I know... I can't stay put in one place for too long), so on friday expect a really cool guest post!!
Here is a hint: Her card is up there!!

Have a lovely day!
Giova

8 comments:

  1. ah! I see my card in your collage! Mwah, sweetie, it was such a pleasure to put a lovely face with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is there!! I'm so glad we got a chance to meet!!

      Delete
  2. We see our card too :) It was nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathalie from Nu interieur|ontwerp by the way, the card with the leather handles... ;)

      Delete
    2. Loves your postcard! Wish I had a house to put those leather handles somewhere, in love with them!!

      Delete
  3. Corporate Postcards will leave a lasting impression on clients and are powerful as a business tools. it can be a good conversation starter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are useful. This article is about business cards. They also give detail about this creative work. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are helpful for business. Cards play important role in marketing. Thanks for sharing these information with us. 25th island of Greece

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...