Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Craft

Lately I'm a bit obsessed with turning all my digital pictures into something a bit more tangible. And those tiny books (6.8 x 8.8 cms) by Apple are just perfect. Easy to carry, to show off, and quite inexpensive, they even come in packs of three.
So two tiny books with pictures of her adorable (ahem!!) grandchildren along with a very cute and easy to make crocheted envelope with embroidered stamp to hold the albums are what my mother will get as her mother's day present.
I'm a VAC (very amateur crocheter) so I really can't explain how I did this. Besides, the woman who taught me, explained all the terms in dutch, and I don't know one bit of dutch. So there you go, I learned by looking, and I don't know any crocheting terms, not yet!



Happy crocheting!
Giova

1 comment:

  1. Hasta eso?????? Nooo que cositas tan "hermosas". Tan femeninas.
    Tan propias!!! El colorido y el acabado son perfectos!!! Ahora...
    Es realmente BELLO!!!! Me encanta.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...