Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Advent Calendar

Happy December to all of you! 

I'm just over the moon, not only because I love this whole month, but because this beauty of advent calendar arrived on my door step yesterday.
This is the second advent calendar someone has ever made for me, and I'm just speechless and in awe. I mean, just look at it. Isn't it the most gorgeous thing you've seen in a while? Can you feel the love that went into this? Look at all those little brown packages, the white written numbers, and all that yarn tying them together. Perfection!!




I am afraid if I open one the whole thing will just vanish. For now I will just enjoy looking at them, and when I get the "urgent urge" I will unwrap, maybe one at a time, maybe all in the same day. I'm giddy with excitement, just as my kids are on Christmas day!!

I wish you a wonderful month... may you find the time to do what you truly love and spend it with the amazing people in your life.
Giova
P.S:Julia, I send you the biggest hug. THANK YOU!!


5 comments:

  1. to me, that very simple advent calendar is ingenious. What a thoughtful gift...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple always goes a long way, I think. Brown packages are the best, and yes, so thoughtful to put it all together like this :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely thing...simple is best! hope to 'see' what's inside :-) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so curious to see the inside as well, but I also want to keep like this, with altering it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that was a amazing blog post. please write something on dispersion kneader as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...