Thursday, May 14, 2015

Small parcels with lots of love

I have always believed in the perfect timing of things and how they find their way to you. These parcels below are amazing examples of excellent timing. They arrived in time to cheer, comfort, reassure and most of all to deliver the love the person invisibly wrapped just for me.

My life has felt a bit like a roller coaster lately, and these beautiful and amazing people from far away have made me feel loved, and for that I am deeply grateful.





It is magical how "pen-palships" are born, why some are a perfect match, and some others aren't, why some last many years and others don't. I've always thought it is actually quite similar to meeting someone in person- you either have the chemistry or you don't, and you either insist or you don't.

What I  know for certain is, that when beautiful parcels like these or simple, long letters arrive on my mailbox, my life is so much fuller and brighter because of them... And I feel very darn lucky!!

Thank you so very much, Juliane, Jenni, Puk, Julia, and Jen!!

I wish you a beautiful weekend ahead and may the stars align so that beautiful parcels arrive at your doorstep,
Giova


6 comments:

  1. My dear Giova, I am glad that it was perfect timing - even though it meant that my letter arrived on a day that was less bright for you than others. Lots of love from Sweden, Juliane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, and it smelled delicious, all of it!! The day became brighter because of it, thank you so much Juliane!

      Delete
  2. I agree with you about timing, lovely to receive someones thoughts for you. Hope they do cheer! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did a lot of cheering up, timing and love wrapped perfectly :)

      Delete
  3. Such lovely little items, full of the love and warm thoughts for you, Giova....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything was really lovely and thoughtful, but best of all the love and warm thoughts :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...