With this new series I will be looking for inspiration, and in the process maybe, hopefully I'll get to inspire you.
These are some of the things I'm usually looking for:
- patterns- like the above flower
- blue skies - a rare occurrence in this country
- paper - old and new
- flowers - like these ones in my home, apart from making me happy, they fascinate me
- the perfect poem
- old fabrics (preferably white)
- the right words (I know this sounds vague, but usually the right words trigger something in me)
These are my go to places to find inspiration:
- walks, either in nature or in the city
- nice stores
- alone time (if possible)
- the treasures I have in my home - like above
The daffodils above, grew in my balcony. The whole process was completely inspiring and grounding. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of tulips I planted.
I hope you like this series, and I would really like it if you let me know what sort of things you expect to see here, or want me to share more of?
Have an amazing weekend,