Monday, February 17, 2014

Secret Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt 2014

January was a month of swaps for me. They sounded interesting so I signed myself in. I was supposed to show the things I received 2 weeks ago, but with the Hearts project going on, I just couldn't do it.

This swap was organized by Fabrizia of Wreck This Girl. I was receiving from an unknown which turned out to be Anke Panke the creator of Snail Mail magazine!

 It all arrived in a wonderful (and very useful yellow box).

 Everything was amazingly gift wrapped in very bright colors (I really couldn't believe what I was seeing) so many things, and all of them just for me!!

 My favorite things were an activity magazine she designed, and of course the Wrap magazine which is just amazing!

So many snail mail goodies. Such wonderful gifts. Thank you so much Anke for your gifts and making it a wonderful swap experience!

If your curious about what I sent go here and take a look!

Have a wonderful day!
Giova.

3 comments:

  1. Estoy..... "sorpresada"!!!!!!!!! que tal? noooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooop, that was a really amazing package

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was Filicia!! A wonderful surprise indeed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...