Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year's Wish!

I can't believe 2013 is almost gone. Now another year full of wonderful possibilities and promises is about to begin. It always fills me up with hope, but I also get a bit nervous(in a good way) of what lies ahead.

I send you all the best wishes for this new year. 

May it be filled with all things crafty, lovely letters, wonderful books, amazing adventures, beautiful trips, family gatherings, but above all, I wish it is filled with love.

See you soon,
lots of love,
Giova


5 comments:

  1. Dear Gio!
    Happy New Year to you and your family, there will be a little something in the post for you soon:)
    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Giova

    Happy New Year!
    Thank you for all you lovely letters.
    I wish you all the best in 2014

    Warm smiles
    /Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias!!! por tus intenciones. Por compartir tu creatividad. Por inspirarnos. Bendiciones y suerte. Mucha suerte en todo lo que te propongas!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love for you too Giova!
    Hugz, Lein

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those wishes and more for you, dear Gio!
    BIG HUGS and fantastic wishes for a gloriously creative year ahead.
    .....cheers!
    Here's to seeing you again soon, my friend......xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...