I think I've been living under a rock, because before Alt, I had never heard of Stefan Sagmeister, (and I did study graphic design). I should be a bit embarrassed to admit this, but fortunately for me, my life under the rock was actually nice. So no, I'm not one bit embarrassed. But now I'm totally happy that I got to hear him.
|Embroidered in a hand towel from the hotel, using the threads in the sewing kit (this is my first and last time using this kind of thread). I loved these words so much I had to embroidered them.|
- I loved him the minute he started talking, and not just because he was showing naked pictures of himself.
- I liked him because of his approach to the subject matter of happiness. A very, I'll do whatever it takes to get myself there route.
- Loved the Happy Show Project, where the visitor is engaged in all different things to rate his/her level of happiness.
- And the 12 minute clip he showed of his movie, The Happy Film. Simply amazing. And the typography, stunning.
- Apparently he kissed quite a lot of women that night ( I missed it), but now, I like him even more!
I guess: Be happy. Try to be. Find beauty in the little things. Enjoy the now.