Friday, February 22, 2013

I love tiles!

I started a collection of photos, they contain a moment in time where I experienced some sort of a big load of nostalgia mixed with inspiration (the patterns and colors are out of this world!!!) and of course a lot of wonderment. Why aren't houses and places made this way anymore?


For me it has always been in my city, Cali that I encounter the most of this tiles; old houses (the "good" ones) used to be the ones filled with beautiful colors! I really don't understand when all this beauty faded away and people thought it was ok to just vanish them. In the mean I'll keep looking for more of them. Did I manage to take you back to your memories of these sweet places?

Have a great weekend! And a happy friday!
Giannina. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tiles. In London we also have the black and white victorian ones which are beautiful . Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love those black and white ones too! Those are so nostalgic as well, right? Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. Eso es una CULTURA!!!! Un legado dejado al mundo. Su trabajo y elaboracion, muy dispendiosa. Quedan muy pocas trabajando en esto y lamentablemente se llevan los secretos............ DIVINO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay son divinos!!! Me acuerda a jamundi cierto?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...