Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bunting LOVE

It is no secret that in this blog there is quite a lot of bunting love. A friend from grad school came to visit last week and as soon as she walked in the door, the first thing she said was; "wow, you do have a lot of buntings!"
So I'll show you some of the corners of my house, and let me tell you, this is not all! So far my house looks like we are going to have a party soon, but we aren't, and everyone seems OK about it.

These are japanese postcards that I got here.


 The first bunting I ever made!


I even have a folder on Pinterest with the same name, check it out for amazing inspiration!

Happy Sunday & Happy Pinnings!
Giova

1 comment:

  1. Que "regio" poder compartir a distancia tus cosas. BRILLANTE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...