Friday, July 13, 2012

Finding inspiration

Remember I mentioned I have an obsession of taking pictures everywhere I go…? Well it continues, it actually is a very big part of me! (If only you could see my photo albums) Always stopping every chance I get to take photographs of the many things I’m attracted to!  Its really helpful because it focuses my attention and makes me visually aware of everything that surrounds me! These are a few of my latest obsessions…I see stories, I see colors and thanks to my lovely sister I see street art!!!




*the Herman Bang I took from inside an art gallery...I know its not streetart but by me placing it out there it kinda is

I would really like it if you would all share the things you look for when you are out and about! 
What inspires you? What calls your attention and makes you look twice?

Wishing you all a lovely weekend! 
Next week I'm headed to Documenta in Kassel!!! I'm so excited! Will let you know how that goes.

Giannina.

2 comments:

  1. Tus fotos llenas de "olores", "sabores". Un especial recorrido a traves de
    la distancia. Callejones con sus propias historias. Que lindas. Que buenas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 15, 2012

    UUUUYYYY gianni..........las aceitunas....yummmiiiiiiiii.....my favorites!!! todo super, paula.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...