Monday, July 9, 2012

Making Art


I’m going to let you in on a little secret. You’ve probably read that I am an aspiring artist, but I haven’t yet showed you what I do. I’ve heard that magicians won’t tell you or show you everything that happens in order to make magic, and I’m pretty sure this is going against those rules, but since I’ve been working so hard and you haven’t really met my “artist” side I thought this was a good way to start. This is the first painting I decided to catalogue from the beginning. And I usually paint differently, but this is a project I put on myself and have been working on it for a few months now.



Right now I’m in the middle of it. I brought it to Berlin with me in hopes that by the end of the term what I want from it will show up! Later when I've figure out what is going to happen, I'll explain what's the story behind it. I hope these images inspire you to keep a diary of your projects! And I would love for you to share them with me!

Happy Monday!
Giannina.  

4 comments:

  1. Revelando los secretos??? Ahhhh. Bueno. Te pisamos la cuerda.
    Esperamos que el acabado sea pronto y espectacular. Ese colorido nocturno, colmado de estrellas. Esta legal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias! Ya llegara la "conclusion" o al menos el camino hacia donde me lleva...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 15, 2012

    Bacanisimo gianni!!!! pau

    ReplyDelete
  4. lindisimo !!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...