Monday, June 11, 2012

Tool Box

In an earlier post, I mentioned briefly that I was leaving Brooklyn for the summer. I never explained the reason and that it is not only about it being a summer vacation. I’m actually headed to Berlin for a month and a half to study. I’m doing my masters and jumped at the opportunity to do this term abroad. One of the great things about the program is that it is only 6 intensive weeks for 3 summers and then I would have achieved what is needed to have an MA (Master of art)!!!
Imagine having to pack all of my studio in a small box...!!?! I know I don’t have to remind you it is one of the most important things in my bag and I’m very sure you know I had to leave (sadly…I really have a hard time leaving things behind) a lot of things I wish I brought with me!


Here's a sneak peek at my sketch books! (only because of my sister's insistence and curiosity)


Nonetheless, I’m super excited about Berlin! The many things I’ll get to create there…and the wonderful art stores, and paper stores that will probably add another tool box to my already heavy luggage.
Since I've been doing a little traveling to exciting places...make sure to stay tuned for future posts!

Happy Monday!
Giannina.




1 comment:

  1. Empacar... desempacar... Guardar pedacitos de vida para luego volver a empezar. Nacer a las oportunidades. Vivirlas!!! Con Pasion!!! con
    mucho Empeno!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...