Wednesday, May 23, 2012

London traveler


So I made it to London! While the tube tends to be really great to get around on time…the bus is quite perfect because you get to see everything! Combined with walking it tends to be the best choice! And London is great for doing so, specially with the Thames river walkway. I met with some friends I hadn’t seen in a while and thankfully they were fine walking- we went from Victoria Station all the way to the Tate Museum, went through and stopped to take pictures at Westminster>The Big Ben> across from the London eye and the Aquarium> a lot of Bridges (the beautiful and not so meaningful)> Shakespeare’s Theatre> St. Paul’s Cathedral and our last stop the Tate.   
We managed to do some more walking on another day and went to the other places that are not close to the river like the Buckingham Palace> St. James Park> Trafalgar Square> Covent Garden and the many places in between. And of course finding the time to squeeze in some great stores like Liberty which I was introduced to by my beautiful sister!!!
Don't let the gray skies shy you away from such a wonderful city!
Next stop...Amsterdam!!! and then we (as in my sister and me) we will only be a very short bunting away!

See you soon!
Giannina.

3 comments:

  1. AH!!!!! WOW!!!! MMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta. Me gusta mucho!!! Espectacular. Cada foto, una historia.
    Gracias.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 14, 2012

    My beloved London!!! love you always!!! Paula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...