Monday, May 21, 2012

The Hive

Fresh from Berlin, and with lots of interesting information to be digested over the week. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the event in case you were wondering how The Hive blog conference went.
I'm really glad I got to spend the weekend in such an inspiring event. Wonderful guest speakers sharing their insights into the world of blogs, which was just what this new blog needed!!
A little recap of some nice things I heard that could be applied to all aspects of life. BE UNIQUE. KEEP EXPERIMENTING. QUALITY vs QUANTITY.  FIND YOUR VOICE, and BE HONEST. (See, I told you enlightening words for everyday life can also be used for blogging!).

The Goodie Bag, some nice cards, guest speaker "Design Mom" and some snacks and drinks!

Happy Blogging!!
Giova

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming. I'm glad you took inspiration away with you. That is exactly what The Hive was supposed to be about.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello neighbor! I'm glad we met during the last few minutes of the conference. We should meet up for a coffee al fresco while the weather is still nice! See you soon, Deepa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I'm glad we met (even if it was right at the last minute). I checked your super nice blog yesterday!
      Let's meet for coffee, just tell me when and where and I'll be there!
      Giova

      Delete
  3. Nice recap and lovely pictures. So happy to meet so many people and discover so many new super nice blogs.

    greetings from me in Copenhagen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking the blog, yours is really nice! I'm sure I'll be checking in more often!
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  4. Pues me parece FANTASTICO!!! Crecer, conocer, aprender... Es una buena linea que contrasta para bien del
    espiritu. Para bien de todos los que tenemos oportunidad de ver y leer y seguir cosas bellas en este sitio.
    BRAVO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of you little :) Thanks again for the lovely discussions we had and for recaping some of my keynotes in this post !
    Oum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Your presentation was really inspirational and I hope to continue using it!

      Delete
  6. Hi Giova =) I'm really glad you liked my presentation! It was a long, loud day indeed! In fact all the weekend was as buzzy as the name suggests! Hopefully, we'll talk more next year! Until then, let's keep it digital ;)
    xoxo, Eleni of My Paradissi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...