Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Contents of a swap

This year I finally got to participate in the "Flat Swap' and I must say I was a bit nervous. I'm not an expert at swaps, and it also felt a bit weird to have to be the one picking someone to be your partner.

I soon forgot I was the one organizing it, and set off to make, wrap and send. I do take the flat part very seriously, because if the measurements are not correct, the "letter" becomes a package, and the price, a massive pain in the wallet.

My partner proposed the guidelines from last years swap (a letter, something handmade, a quote, something I own, and something edible).

And then I chose flowers as the theme.






Some of the parcels from the swap have been arriving, and some are here if you want to take a look.

I'm still waiting for others to send me some pictures so I can put them on the blog's FB page.

Wishing you a lovely week ahead,
Giova


3 comments:

  1. Loved my flat swap Giova - both sending and receiving. Good choice of partner and we are going to swap again in two months! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniałe prace ! Pełne wyobraźni i takiej sympatii do świata :o) Dobrego dnia. Ala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have participated!!! Love your stitching and followvyou both on Instagram and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...