"Why not?" I would say.
"What do brownies have to do with love?" you'll say.
"Everything!" I would say.
- Hold hands
- Watch a very romantic movie
- Have a pic-nic in the living room, if it is warm where you are, have it at the park
- Bake something (check)
- Write a love letter
- Cut out paper hearts- glitter optional (check)
- Give a book of poems (Love poems)
- Better yet write a love poem, or haiku, something
- Buy or make- heart shape cookies, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches, etc...
- Say, I LOVE YOU to as many people as you can. Not randomly, because you're going to get the "weird eye."
Green and Black's, but I don't put cherries in it. Very easy to make and so yummy.
How do you spell love? asked Piglet
You don't spell it, you feel it, answered Pooh
Sending you lots of love,
P.S: I recently added some of my favorite things here. Perhaps you would like to join this wonderful project? I hope you do. Let me know if you do?