Hello there! I hope all is well and you've had a wonderful start of the year. Even if I never do anything special for New Year's, there are always many thoughts in the back of my mind. Some sort of revision of the things that happened and the ones I still want to accomplish.
Somehow the list of things I would like to do, always end up looking quite similar as the previous years. Hoping to do some of these:
- read more (this year I would like to start re-reading some old favorites)
- travel more (visit new places, there are so many)
- learn something new (like wheel pottery)
- take a workshop (I've signed up for this one, and I'm counting the days)
- exercise (this one never ends up happening, but I always write it down)
-start meditating (I really need to do this again, it has been 4 years since the last time)
- let go of some baggage (I do try this every year, but somehow there are still a lot of things I need to work on).
How does your list look like? Is there one thing or a bunch of things on it?? One thing in particular that you really want to make it happen? Mine will be, to find a new place to live!
I still have one more week to go here, and it is for sure that I won't sit here before I leave. So I would like to take this chance to wish you a beautiful year ahead, full of love and filled with many exciting adventures.
Sending you lots of love,
P.S: Sorry for my absence, but the blog has been the last thing on my mind.