What you'll need:
- thread and needle
- sewing machine just makes this project super quick
- Sew seams on both pieces 2 cms more or less- they should be 22 x 31 cms now
- Sew them together, the nice part of the fabric should be facing each other, I just mention this silly information because I forgot to do this on the red one!
- Iron, it makes the next step much easier
- This part I did by hand. Just grab a bright thread (if you feel like it) and sew both parts together as shown
- Sew the 8cms on the top part of the pouch.
- You can add strings before or after that step, it is up to you
- I added one string that goes around to the blue one, and 2 strings that tie together to the grey
- The pouch/clutch measures 20 x 11 more or less, I say more or less because I really don't measure anything, only for this project I had to keep track of the measurements
- Keep them to yourself or give them away!
Fill the with:
- pens, pencils
- crochet needles
- nib holders
- travel essentials
Just one more week until December, are you ready??
I've been trying to get things ready, but I'm such a procrastinator that things only hit me when it is too late.
I hope your week is sunny and beautiful,