It is that wonderful time of the year again. I really can't say why it is that I like November so much, and when this love really started. What I do know, is that my favorite adopted holiday falls here - Thanksgiving is something I'm always looking forward to. This year (so far) has not been an "easy" one for me, but that does not mean I don't have plenty of things to be thankful for, so as it has become a sort of tradition here in this blog, November starts with a giveaway.
Thank you for sticking around, for your comments and liking what I do. It really means the world to me!
Here are the few things I've gathered and hope you like them, as much as I do! One more thing is missing, but that will come out on thursday's post.
1. A print by Joseph Segaran. You can see the crafty series here or jump over to his site. I think his work of the buildings of Amsterdam is phenomenal.
2. A 3D ring designed by jeweler Patricia Thomazo. The crafty series is here and her site here. I've seen one of these rings already put together and is quite impressive.
3. A coin purse from leather artist Melissa D'croz. The crafty series is here and her site here. This little leather purse will make a great gift or keepsake.
4. Two flat cards from Miplusdesign. I'm a big admirer of her work and thought the cards would be a great addition to the giveaway.
5. Two rolls of Maste washi-tape, simply because everyone needs washi-tape in their life.
6. A 'fabric scraps garland" made by yours truly.
7. Something that will be appearing on thursday's post but I have the feeling you'll love it, if you like paper that is (wink,wink).
-I still don't understand what all the following is about, especially since you can follow one day and un-follow the next. So follow if you really feel like doing it. I'm here: Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Etsy.
-Leave a comment here or on the Facebook page telling me what is the one thing you are wishing for this Christmas. I know we all want health, love, happiness, etc… But what I really want to know is this, here is my example; I really, really want this and this. I have been wishing for this since last year, so I'm hoping maybe I get it this year!!
-You can leave a comment until the 12th of November 10pm (Amsterdam time). I will be announcing the winner on thursday the 13th! Oh, and it is open for all!
Thank you so much for playing along and stay tuned for thursday's post where you will be able to see gift #7,
fun fact: Both of my kid's first words were "Gracias." This really happened, when they both decided to speak, this is the first word they uttered. Gracias means thank you in spanish!