Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Simple and easy paper flowers

I love paper flowers, and lately they are everywhere and getting more and more elaborate by the minute. I have been a fan of Jodi Levine since she was the editor of Kids magazines (I still can't believe I threw mine out), do you remember them?  Have you seen this video of her?

Anyway, as much as I love the art of paper flower making, I think I will leave them to the experts. That doesn't mean I won't make for mother's day these very simple bouquet of paper flowers to be placed at each table setting. You can even get the kids to help you!


  What you'll need:

  • paper straws
  • tissue paper in your preferred colors
  • glue stick 
  • scissors

Simply cut petals in different shapes, and then glue them at the lower part of the petal.

Next, just place the petals one by one, and it is up to you whether you want to glue lots of petals or not. They look nice either way.

 Then just make little flowers using the left over petals and glue them to a place card. 

Just don't ask me what kind of flower they are supposed or pretend to be, because I have no idea!

I hope you are feeling crafty,
and see you on friday for a surprise snail mail giveaway.
Giova

P.S: I have the feeling you'll be seeing lots of flowers this month ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh love it! Just thinking about the beautiful party we'll have with this as a table setting makes me want to start glueing petals away;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verdaderamente. Que hermosura!!! divino, como siempre. Me encanto! El color, los detalles, la simple "hemochula"..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped straws

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are just wooow... dont know if these are easy to make at home but i really like the look if these ones.
    You can also try these flowers here. Paper flowers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...