Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#13 - Embroidered Heart


I have been working on this little heart (6x6 cms) since september. Adding little things here and there, not really knowing that it would end up having an underwater theme.

After seeing my friend Jone's heart, I wanted one for myself. This one is meant to be like hers, but I'm still working on that part! Some stitches were new for me. My friend Ute taught me the circle one and Becky the one that looks like a little star. So basically this little heart is a reminder of friendship and good times.

I wish you all a wonderful day.
Giova

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cute little aquarium heart! I love love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch!! Indeed a little aquarium, which I never thought it would be when I started making it ;)

      Delete
  2. It's looking like a little world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mini little world, my eyes were hurting after making such little things!

      Delete
  3. This is so lovely...I've never done stitching, but this makes me want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really give it a go, it is sooo relaxing and fun!

      Delete
  4. Divino!!! me sumerjo en las coloridas aguas... detalle, color, tiempo....... me gusta tanto........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...