The truth is I had no post ready for today because apart from the few things I've been making for my Etsy shop, I've also been with visitors in my house, which doesn't happen very often. I've been going here and there, and basically forgot I had a blog. Sorry for my forgetfulness.
My question on the giveaway was: I would love to know what you're most grateful for (apart from family and all the normal things we humans are grateful for), I want to know a simple thing that makes you say; THANKS! Here are some of mine.
I'm grateful for:
- my comfortable sofa (from Ikea) in which I embroider almost every day
- the amazing women I met this year who have become a constant source of inspiration
- each sunny day, especially when the light comes in where I live
- the wonderful pen pals who brighten my mailbox (and life) every time
- the books that have found their way into my hands
- the things my mind imagines and my hands create
- all the pandebonos that I've been able to eat, and the thought of the many more to come
- my crafty shelf and paper basket
- walks in the Amsterdam forest
- and how safe I feel in this country
- strings of paper
- paper hearts, metal hearts, fabric hearts, ceramic hearts, all types of hearts, especially the good kind of heart, that one is the best!
- Nina Simone, Louis Armstrong and Dave Matthews Band
- and silly things that make me laugh
I wish you the best Thanksgiving day filled with the most amazing side dishes and the sweet company of friends and family.