-Uppercase magazine - it is the best magazine in the planet (this planet, I can't vouch for the other ones).
-SMILE print from Heartfish Press - if this doesn't make you smile when you look at it, then you're in
-Mt tape, no explanations here, washi tape is just great!
-Masaaki's rubber stamps, I think his work is impressive.
-Giannina's print- ok maybe I'm biased here - she is my sister after all- but I love what she does, and she was so kind to donate this print. I love looking at her work and I'm sure you will too.
-Maria's necklace- my mother just makes the most beautiful things in the world (ok I'm biased here too), but I promise you'll love it.
-Moglea's Letterset - the nicest letterpress writing set I've seen so far. I own one so I know.
-Doeke's illustrated book - Even if you don't understand Dutch you will love this little book.
-Atelier Giannini & Kuwata's notebook and sticky notes - the best notebook I've found so far, the quality of the paper is just perfection.
- As always it is open to everyone.
- This is the important bit; I would love to know what you're most grateful for (apart from family and all the normal things we humans are grateful for), I want to know a simple thing that makes you say; THANKS!
- You don't have to follow me here or there, but share this very awesome giveaway if you like.
- It will be open until the 10th of November right before I go to sleep (so somewhere around 10pm).
- Don't forget to leave your email with your comment, otherwise how are you going to know when you win?