Friday, October 11, 2013

Embroidered hearts, and other things.

Apart from the flu/cold/virus that I've had for the past 3 weeks, I've also seem to be bitten by the embroidery bug.

Some how the crafts that I was supposed to do for today, didn't get done. But I haven't been lying in bed, reading books, or resting. No siree!!!

I've been working on some hearts, and other things.  I'm hoping to be able to swap this unfinished heart (soon to be finished) for another one.

Or maybe this other one, which is very unfinished.

I've also been working on these little brooches that will go on the Etsy store very soon.

And this needle book for my friend Ute.

So yes I've been sitting in the sofa for much longer than usual, but I've been "sort of" productive (at least my brain is totally convinced about that).

I'm hoping this bug will go away really soon (not the embroidery bug, the other one), so I can feel "normal" again.

In the meantime I wish you a marvelous weekend.
Giova

12 comments:

  1. I like the brooches, they remind me of the medals I used to get at the end of the year for good grades back in elementary school. And of course I'm obsessed with stars, so I like the one with the star on it. Perfect for Tala!
    That is one nasty bug. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the brooches, I shall try to make a small on for sweet Tala!

      Delete
  2. Es una verdadera "hermosura" todo!!! Las maluqueras, hicieron su tarea. El "bichito" de la inspiracion, te ha picado increiblemente. Esos broches son absolutamente "divinos" y los corazones "laten" de amor y detalle. Uf!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Y que se hace lo que se puede con lo que se tiene, jaja, y en especial con la tal gripa.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Love all your new creations...hearts, medals, and Ute's needlebook! Yours will be on their way soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Mary! I'm trying my best with your heart, and I hope you'll like it when it reaches you!

      Delete
  4. You're so productie when you're sick! Love it all (of course!). jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been sitting on that sofa for too long, it has now a weird dent, and has become quite uncomfortable!
      Thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  5. unbelieveable......maybe you are sick so you can get all of these treasures finished!
    You are certainly on a roll, my dear, and everything is fantastic! our hearts are beautiful, the badges great (!) and Ute's needle case......WOW, it is superb........
    I a so happy to know you.You inspire me so.
    Be well, dear Giova! Glad it seems to have made you even more productive, though.... xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, maybe that is the reason behind the sickness, but boy has it taken it's time.
      I think I will need to rest soon ;)
      Thank you so much for your words!

      Delete
  6. Lovely way to recycle the "blue, the dim, and the dark clothes" and poetically transform those same emotions into tangible art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The simplistic creativity develops into eye catching beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...