Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Trip to the Supermarket

I'm fascinated by supermarkets everywhere. Now that I'm in Cali, I thought it would be a great idea to share how a supermarket looks on this side of the ocean. It is amazing to see how this huge stores of produce and house products change so much according to their 'nationality'. What I love here is the very fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs available all year round!


mmm the herbs... the variety...

My beloved granadilla in display!

                            
and the mangoes and guavas...

Panela! The best sweetener ever!

This is a packet of salad! With edible flowers!

I don't know why I haven't taken more pictures of the many lovely supermarkets I've had the chance to visit. They truly are a great way of getting to know a place once you arrive. And the freshest and most colorful food you'll find. 

Have a delicious day!
Giannina.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...