Monday, May 28, 2012

Berlin

As you know I was in Berlin for a blogging conference. It was my first time, and because of the conference I didn't have much time to wander around. Everything is so big compared to Amsterdam that I felt a bit overwhelmed. I would walk and walk, and not reach my destination. The city is sooo big (did I say big already??) full of contrasts and history. With so many interesting buildings to see  and the weather being just perfect for doing that type of activity, I wished I had more time. Here are some pictures of some of the things I liked!



Have you been to Berlin? What was your favorite part?
And for the crafty people out there, here are two super wonderful stores not to be missed: Idee and Modulor.
And for those crazy about old photo booths (like me) this one is located in Moritzplatz!
Have a great day!!
Giova

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh............ Me gusta!!!! Me gusta mucho!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giova! I sent you an email about coffee with Peggy tomorrow afternoon at De Bakkerswinkel in Oud Zuid. Please let me know if you got it, and if you can make it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...